Grandmothers smoking weed for the first time.

Here you go bro.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=206WrgLC3Co[/youtube]

I think that's Jerry's grandmother on the left and she's no newbie. She's like, "you need more".

Last edited:
I support grandmothers. I support weed. Grandmothers smoking weed ranks up there with peanut butter and chocolate.

*Hopefully no grandmothers were injured in the making of this video.

I can't picture a scenario where God would want people smoking weed and for it to be legalized. It makes me sad, angry and confused.

I can't picture a scenario where God would want people smoking weed and for it to be legalized. It makes me sad, angry and confused.
I can't picture a scenario where an omnipotent supernatural deity would give a crap. I suspect God has bigger things on his plate than 3 grannies getting high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hmmm... lets see. I would say that at the very least, these women are between 65-75. 50 years ago would have put them right at about 15-25 years old in the mid 1960's.

Are we really supposed to believe that these women weren't smoking by the 1970's?

Bahahahha. I literally busted out laughing. Youre confused because you arent educated on the matter. Do some research. Its not God who doesnt want people smoking - God put marijuana on this earth to help humans. Its the government who doesn't want people smoking and its all for their financial gain.

Reactions: 1 person

You think God wants prisons full of victim less crime violators. And a judicial system that favors sending minorities to prison for something less dangerous than alcohol?

You think God wants prisons full of victim less crime violators. And a judicial system that favors sending minorities to prison for something less dangerous than alcohol?

And don't forget tobacco which kills hundreds off thousands per year. How many people die from marijuana use? Zero. Ever.

Bahahahha. I literally busted out laughing. Youre confused because you arent educated on the matter. Do some research. Its not God who doesnt want people smoking - God put marijuana on this earth to help humans. Its the government who doesn't want people smoking and its all for their financial gain.

I don't know I just have a hard time believing that God put it on the earth for humans. The way I see people act when on the drug is startling. I think it's for of a forbidden thing like the forbidden garden of Adam and Eve. One weed joint has as much tar as like 20 cigs. I strongly believe that 10-20 years from now there will be studies that show weed is very bad for your health just like when people first started smoking tobacco. It was the "cool" thing to do.

I don't know I just have a hard time believing that God put it on the earth for humans. The way I see people act when on the drug is startling. I think it's for of a forbidden thing like the forbidden garden of Adam and Eve. One weed joint has as much tar as like 20 cigs. I strongly believe that 10-20 years from now there will be studies that show weed is very bad for your health just like when people first started smoking tobacco. It was the "cool" thing to do.

And how do these people act that startle you? Marijuana does have more tar than tobacco, but not 20 cigarettes worth. Not even 10. Plus there are other ways of using marijuana to eliminate the tar such as a vaporizer.

You know marijuana has been around since before this country was even founded, right? People thought marijuana was bad for you before the studies - now that they are actually studying it, people are finding out the government has been lying this entire time. Its actually the opposite of what happebed with cigarettes.

Good questions, I always refuse to accept that MJ makes anyone act a certain way. If a non productive DA does anything, it usually goes accordingly. Don't try to tie MJ use to the actions of idiots even if they use that said substance.

Last edited:
Good questions, I always refuse to accept that MJ makes anyone act a certain way. If a non productive DA does anything, it usually goes accordingly. Don't try to tie MJ use to the actions of idiots even if they use that said substance.

You have to be kidding. I have not smoked any in decades but when I did it was for one reason and one reason only, to get f***** up and yes one does act differently when stoned.

Reactions: 1 person
You have to be kidding. I have not smoked any in decades but when I did it was for one reason and one reason only, to get f***** up and yes one does act differently when stoned.

Well I've never gotten ****ed up after smoking MJ. Every time I've smoked, I can see straight, I can walk in a straight line, and I never made any dumb decisions attributed to smoking. That's me though, I wasn't involved with it as a minor so maybe the difference is maturity level.

Well I've never gotten ****ed up after smoking MJ. Every time I've smoked, I can see straight, I can walk in a straight line, and I never made any dumb decisions attributed to smoking. That's me though, I wasn't involved with it as a minor so maybe the difference is maturity level.

If it has neve f****** you up, you need to find yourself another dealer. He/she must be selling you catnip.
What makes you think I was minor when I smoked dope?

VN Store

Back