Pencil or Pen?

VOLatile

BRB Pooping
Which do you prefer? Favorite pen or pencil?

I take pride in having legible handwriting and am always looking for new writing utensils.

I'm currently loving the Pilot G2. I need to find a pencil that I like, though. I make too many mistakes and some things need erased. Going to go pick up some different packs at Staples now.

I prefer pen. My favorite affordable one is the uniball jetstream bold.

I like these Sharpie pens

B001B66DXU-SharpiePen.jpg

Pilot G2 07 FTW. Used that brand for years and won't settle for less. (unless it's free)

But I also like pencils for general office work, note taking and such. Just regular garden variety yellow #2 pencil.

05 > 07.

Though I'll use an 07 when they're free.

Tried the 05 and it kept ripping through tickets.

Went to an 07 and never looked back. Although I did happen to "acquire" a few 05s from time to time off the random desk at Space Command Headquarters.

Pilot G2 07 really is the best. I love writing with them.

Pilot also makes a G2 pencil, which I have tried and could either take or leave. Nothing great about it.

Pencils in the woods, sketching or other things that I don't want to smudge or run.

I haven't found good luck lately with mechanical pencils writing dark enough, so I picked up some Ticonderoga yellow #2 pencils and will try them out on my homework tonight.

I have the G2 .07 in my bag and a Sharpie pen, also.

I don't even remember how to write in cursive.

I haven't found good luck lately with mechanical pencils writing dark enough, so I picked up some Ticonderoga yellow #2 pencils and will try them out on my homework tonight.

I have the G2 .07 in my bag and a Sharpie pen, also.

I don't even remember how to write in cursive.

you may have to shop around but there are some, main thing of course is the lead. but its hard to pass up the BIC ones when a dollar buys you 10 of them.

Pilot G2 07 FTW. Used that brand for years and won't settle for less. (unless it's free)

But I also like pencils for general office work, note taking and such. Just regular garden variety yellow #2 pencil.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. This is also how I roll.

I usually lug a pencil around to meetings and over the past couple of years have re-embraced the good ole wooden #2.

Any writing needed with pen is done with a Pilot G2 07

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. This is also how I roll.

I usually lug a pencil around to meetings and over the past couple of years have re-embraced the good ole wooden #2.

Any writing needed with pen is done with a Pilot G2 07

It does infuriate the office when I start sharpening lol

I changed recently I use to use a Sharpie fine tip black pen, now it's Pentel Energel .05 Liquid Gel Ink

Zebra F-301 Fine Point Black.

Buy the G-2s for our company (even though I'm not personally a fan of gel pens.)

There is nothing like having a good wood pencil. Not all No. 2's are created equally. So disappointing to pick up, what looks like a good pencil, only to find out it is completely unsatisfying when you try to write with it.

VN Store

Back