Charles Manson Engaged (yes THAT Charles Manson)

Good for him, everybody should get to experience the misery of marriage at least once in their lives.

Reactions: 1 person
Just heard this 10 minutes ago, I'm dumbfounded.

The young woman must have had to decide whether to fly to the middle east to marry an ISIS murderer or find the closest thing in the USA.

Why do they call him a serial killer or convicted killer? I thought his followers did the killing. Just saying.

Why do they call him a serial killer or convicted killer? I thought his followers did the killing. Just saying.

Kind of like they say Hitler killed millions of Jews. He didn't personally do the killing, but sent others.

It's nice that Charlie gets hitched after all this years:D I wonder if he will get to have a conjugal visit to seal the marriage?;)

He's never going to get out of jail, so she can do whatever she wants without reprisal. She is safe and can intimidate others with her newly acquired scary persona. And the bottom line, she can write a book Married to Manson in a few years that will set up maybe for life. She's playing him.

It amazes me that this kind of thing happens frequently. Seems every other year there is some crazed murderer getting women to marry them. I am totally at a loss.

It amazes me that this kind of thing happens frequently. Seems every other year there is some crazed murderer getting women to marry them. I am totally at a loss.

Some woman is the 80s married and had a child with mass murderer Ted Bundy. There always seems to be some people who are very attracted to psychopaths.

VN Store

Back