AC/DC in Neyland?

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
It would be awesome to get AC/DC to play in Neyland! Thier dementia charities get together with We Back Pat to do a charity event would be a money maker... Anyone?

Reactions: 1 person
that would be great. We could even put another concert or two on for the other 4/5 of the empty stadium!

Don't get me wrong, I like AC/DC, but not that many people are going to show up.

Last edited:
I can't imagine any one band filling up Neyland.

Maybe a Led Zeppelin reunion but that's about it.

I can't imagine any one band filling up Neyland.

Maybe a Led Zeppelin reunion but that's about it.

Kenny Chesney got 61k+ in the rain. That was impressive. But between him being a local guy turned superstar (regardless of how you feel about him, including my opinion of him, facts are facts) and it being during his peak, he's completely different than an old band that hasn't been relevant for years. They're biggest events are in 20,000 seat arenas and it doesn't look like they always sell out.

I bet Zeppelin would fill the seats and the floor of Neyland. Garth in his prime would've pushed 100k.

No way. They tour too much to get that kind of draw.

They put over 140K into the Tokyo Dome this year. Still, not how they used to do it, seems like the massive shows are just interspersed with the more reasonably sized shows now on their tours.

They put over 140K into the Tokyo Dome this year. Still, not how they used to do it, seems like the massive shows are just interspersed with the more reasonably sized shows now on their tours.

Tokyo is far from knoxville

They have done it in the States plenty of times as well. I bet they could fill Neyland provided they didn't do the same in Atlanta/Nashville/etc.

Thanks for geography lesson!

It has nothing to do with geography. It has to do with 13.5 million vs 558,000.

The Disney movie Planes: Fire and Rescue uses Thunderstruck in one scene. My 4 year old and 2 year old love that song LOL.

The Disney movie Planes: Fire and Rescue uses Thunderstruck in one scene. My 4 year old and 2 year old love that song LOL.

They play the same 3 chords in every song lol. That said...I wore the words off of several of their tapes as a kid. Back in black ..who made who .. thunderstruck...which. Ones am I forgetting?wWho made who is my favorite .

VN Store

Back