Happy Veteran's Day

LordVOLdemort

Drive-By Expert
Happy Veteran's Day to everyone who has served our country. Deployed or stateside, Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, and yes, even the Coast Guard, :), I salute you.

You signed a contract, most of the time w/out even knowing the career you were going into, and vowed to give your life for your country if asked.

I am proud to have served with you.

Jake
Ret. USAF 2007-2011

Reactions: 2 people
A salute to my brothers and sisters that have served and continue to serve. Some of the greatest men and women I've ever met.

Retired USAF 1993-2013

Reactions: 3 people
It's an honor serving beside those with me, I'm incredibly thankful for those that carried the torch before me and I'm excited to work with and train those that are going to raise their right hand in the future!

US Army (current)

Thank you guys for your service. God bless you and all your brothers and sisters for the sacrifice.

Thanks to all others that served. My Grandfather (WW1), my Dad, F-I-L, and Uncles (WW2), B-I-L, Korea.

US Army 66-72
Vietnam 69-70 (was around a lot of Rakkasans)

Thanks to all others that served. My Grandfather (WW1), my Dad, F-I-L, and Uncles (WW2), B-I-L, Korea.

US Army 66-72
Vietnam 69-70 (was around a lot of Rakkasans)

None better.

Happy Veterans Day to all, past and present.

My oldest son, USAF (AD) 2009 to present. UT Class of 2008.

Malinoisvol
USAF (AD Ret), 1980 - 2005

450x360_q75.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I was a Cavalryman back when i was a strapping youngster, now I'm fat and broken down.

Appreciate all the vets out there, as well as the kind words from others.

Thanks for everyone who's served and still serving

US Army 1990 to 1999

FA- King of Battle

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CWWDKZ-kydE[/youtube]

Last edited:
I don't pay near enough to attention to this board anymore, why do youtube links only work half the time?

VN Store

Back