No Shave November

SpringBokVol

I'm the master of my fate
It is in full effect and I will not shave this month...

Who is with me???

P.S. you can do a little neck trimming to keep it neat and tidy for those that have to work. But don't shave off the magic.

Reactions: 6 people

Who is with me???

P.S. you can do a little neck trimming to keep it neat and tidy for those that have to work. But don't shave off the magic.

We should all shave our eye brows to be one with the man.

Reactions: 13 people
I sadly admit I can't. Mine grows in all white trashy Joe dirt style.

Who is with me???

Don't blame you, those freaking blades are expensive !

I'm in! Shaved Friday and will not for rest of month. Plus, deer season is coming up and it's customary for me to grow a beard for deer camp.

I'm in! Shaved Friday and will not for rest of month. Plus, deer season is coming up and it's customary for me to grow a beard for deer camp.

Funny you say that- I'm an avid deer hunter. My beard came about because back in 2007, I hadn't killed a nice buck in 2 years. I told them I wasn't going to shave until I did. It ended up being 2 more years and by that point I was so used to the beard that I kept it.

Been growing one and shaved a weird deal into it for Halloween. Long burns to my neck, fu man chu with chin handlebars going. Told the wife I was keeping it for awhile.

How about, "No Shave until we win a National Championship"??? The razor mfg's would be really pissed about that one.

VN Store

Back