I need of this UT hat

advancedrescue27

Professional Butt Chugger
My favorite hat I purchased at the lids store in Gatlinburg in 2009 or 2010. I have tons of hats and typically only like the ones that come from lids. I don't like the stretch fit hats, just the fitted different sized hats. Now a days they are mainly coming out with stretch fitted, so it's even harder to find hats I like.

The reason I'm posting this is I was wondering if anyone has one of these(like me having tons i don't wear). Even less than a year after getting this hat I searched for one and couldn't find it, and continue to search online for one till this day when I think about it.

I used to be able to at least find a imagine of one on Google in recent years, but can't any longer. On eBay I can find a few of them but for different teams.

The first two pictures found on Google, first is of Texas long horn version, followed by the Detroit Tigers version. Both these look identical in colors to mine originally, except for the team logo.

After those are a few pictures of me wearing mine, and the hat in its current state(which my wife doesn't like me to wear anymore).

If anyone has one, or know a hat guru that collects hats that might have one, please let me know. I'll gladly buy one or multiple. Surely im not the only one to have had one of these, although I've never seen someone else with one.

Thank you so much, I can be reached with a reply or private message.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 21
can you attach the link to the Texas one? I don't want to buy it, but I'm trying to find context clues to find the Tennessee one.

This is Bajakians gameday hat, I want one

leader%20med.jpg

What the hell did you do to that hat? Did you stick you head under a lawn mower while the blade was shining?

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to say it but those are some butt ugly hats bro.

I respect your opinion, just don't like the same old hats everyone has on. All orange and power t, or baseball style blue on sides and back/ white front / power t, or the all white University of Tennessee snap back that every school has the exact same hat with their name on it.

I think what he was getting at was posting a link to where you found that picture so he could try to back trace the website

Oh ok gotcha, I'll try and find. I think it was an eBay listing that expired. Once trying to visit it the eBay page doesn't actually show, just says ended.

I do know the hat was part of the "collision" line by nineteen forty seven brand.
I'll look for the pic and any other info.

Thanks for everyone helping, or even reading all this for me.

Yeah doing a quick google search for collision hat, or any variation including tennessee,college, 1947, etc etc doesn't bring anything up anymore like it used to.

I went to eBay and searched "collision hat" and there are still some sellers selling hates of different teams in this style.

Awhile back i emailed these sellers asking if they had the tn version and they said no. They appear to be dealers, not private sellers is why I asked them.

They probably don't make them anymore because they fall apart like yours did.

It's one thing to bash someone for saying something You don't agree with sports related, but why do so many have to bash a guy for liking a hat?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back