Extreme Haunted House

Claiming to be the world's most extreme haunted house, it grinds down guests through sheer terror, force feeding them, riding them, shouting in their* faces, shutting them in small boxes and much, much more.

Force feeding them? Wtf?

What in the absolute f***! They spit into your face? And force feed you rotten eggs with their bare hands? Perhaps there have never been any injuries at the actual event, but somebody has had to have contracted some sort of infection or disease from this. Disgusting.

What in the absolute f***! They spit into your face? And force feed you rotten eggs with their bare hands? Perhaps there have never been any injuries at the actual event, but somebody has had to have contracted some sort of infection or disease from this. Disgusting.

Ebola origin IMO.

Just an average day of Vanderbilt football

The cost to get in is free.

Not a single person has made it through the entire tour. Most people only seem to last 45 min according to this article. They do let you out and/or you could apparently get out by breaking one or more of their rules: “We do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc.” Not quite sure how you'd do that when you're bound and gagged though.

McKamey Manor - World's Scariest Haunted House | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

I'm sorry, these "haunted houses' are not haunted houses. The houses of horrors. Big difference.

degradation of society. absolute lunacy.

dumba** mother****ers.

Last edited:
I heard or read somewhere (just recently) that a teenage girl died from going through one of these haunted houses. I think I heard her mom say she had a seizure of some kind & died from fright.

I heard or read somewhere (just recently) that a teenage girl died from going through one of these haunted houses. I think I heard her mom say she had a seizure of some kind & died from fright.

She had an enlarged heart, and underlying problems there.

VN Store

Back