How did you arrive at VolNation?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I stumbled across when I stumbled across a firefulmer.com forum years ago.You?:rock:

Got tired of GVX and it's lack of soul...googled Tennessee Vols football fans...found the link...checked it out...signed up as Daltonvol and then forgot my password...lurked for a year and a half...Butch got hired and butchna was born! :fireworks: :fireworks: :daddy:

Searching for Vols websites in 2004, I think. I was bored in computer class one day...

Followed a link at the bottom of a story about our basketball team beating Florida during Pearl's first season.

Ive been looking for a message board to flap my gums on and volnation was first to pop up. My fiance is gettin tired of hearing me talk about UT Football (mainly because shes a gator fan) and she doesnt comprehend the meaning of the recruiting process so something had to give LOL. Glad to be part of Volnation. Im absolutely a VFL.

Kiffin leaving. I kept checking ESPN and found this site luckily because espn was no help.

I was Google'ing something on the lines of "why I hate bama so much", found a link that was VN, been a member since

The dumpster fire known as Blondie leaving in the middle of the night

Lurked here in 08 during Fulmer's last year and then the following season. I believe I stumbled here through a link on ESPN or GVX. I used to be a regular poster on the ESPN forums before they did away with them. Joined in 2010 just before the big meltdown.

I was looking for somewhere to vent after Penn State beat us in the Outback Bowl.

I had been a member of another smaller site for a few years. When it went T/U in 07 I did a Google search and this is what popped up. Dear God what was I thinking when I joined.

Got tired of GVX and it's lack of soul...googled Tennessee Vols football fans...found the link...checked it out...signed up as Daltonvol and then forgot my password...lurked for a year and a half...Butch got hired and butchna was born! :fireworks: :fireworks: :daddy:

You have 10,000+ posts since Butch was hired?!

I think I made my first account way back in 2008/2009. I used to lurk and read VN during school for a few years. Eventually forgot my password and made a new account. Trolled for a while and got banned. Made "BigPapaCat" (a shoutout to BigPapaVol who used to trade blows with me back in the day) and after a while changed to LittleCat.

Was happily traveling down Peyton Pass, but due to a Lane closing was forced to take a 3 year detour on Dump Dooley trail (which thankfully was only a temporary bypass as it was in need of constant repair), that ultimately led me to WhipDeyAzz Way which is just off of Butch Blvd... a road that clearly appears to be a path to the BCS.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back