Thank You Freak

unconventional
I really think this site being run as well it is, and having as much traffic as it does, is a big help to show recruits how great the Vols are. Of course, the large stadium, amazing facilities, awesome coach and winning are more important than anything. Still, I think this forum goes a long way in showing how passionate Vol fans are and how many of us there are. I have to believe that many recruits interested check this forum out. So, thanks Freak, for an awesome site and it helping with recruiting. You're the man, Freak.

Bring on both football and basketball commitments after Saturday. I'd settle for prior to Saturday if it must be that way :)

P.S. Beer and Chinese.

Reactions: 3 people
If I was a recruit and read all the things yall crazy people are saying, I'm reconsidering my letter of intent.

If I was a recruit and read all the things yall crazy people are saying, I'm reconsidering my letter of intent.

Have you ever read other forums? :loco:

Vanderbilt wants their coach fired after a couple games and think they could compete regularly for the SEC East. You don't even want to know what other schools say after hearing that. You'll piss your pants.

I have noticed the mods doing a much better job of cleaning up negative stuff, even if that includes me. Thanks!

I really think this site being run as well it is, and having as much traffic as it does, is a big help to show recruits how great the Vols are. Of course, the large stadium, amazing facilities, awesome coach and winning are more important than anything. Still, I think this forum goes a long way in showing how passionate Vol fans are and how many of us there are. I have to believe that many recruits interested check this forum out. So, thanks Freak, for an awesome site and it helping with recruiting. You're the man, Freak.

Bring on both football and basketball commitments after Saturday. I'd settle for prior to Saturday if it must be that way :)

P.S. Beer and Chinese.

I appreciate the comments but they are a bit misguided. I can't reiterate enough that it's not me that makes this place great, it's all of you guys, along with the mods who help out.

But thanks. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I have noticed the mods doing a much better job of cleaning up negative stuff, even if that includes me. Thanks!

We really try to not to moderate based on opinion, and critiquing the team is part of the fun of message boards. We are all couch coaches. :)

That said, sometimes there is a fine line between fair criticism and idiocy/trolling.

I'm telling you now, should the worst happen and the Vols lose Saturday, I'm dumping threads suggesting we fire coaches in the first week of October. And maybe the posters with them. :lol:

I appreciate the comments but they are a bit misguided. I can't reiterate enough that it's not me that makes this place great, it's all of you guys, along with the mods who help out.

But thanks. :hi:

Freak, i got a good conversation piece for your thread Friday night lol.

We really try to not to moderate based on opinion, and critiquing the team is part of the fun of message boards. We are all couch coaches. :)

That said, sometimes there is a fine line between fair criticism and idiocy/trolling.

I'm telling you now, should the worst happen and the Vols lose Saturday, I'm dumping threads suggesting we fire coaches in the first week of October. And maybe the posters with them. :lol:

Better warm up the ban hammer. There's some dumb enough to post that even if we win.

Reactions: 1 person
You got something brown on your nose TOP. I think you got too close.

let-it-begin.gif

VN Store

Back