Ebola in Dallas

Got a sweet new suit to wear to work

hazmat-training-suit-3wjl2_aw99.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Hide yo kids hide you wives errrbody bout to get Ebola... Ain't nobody got time for that

Oh my. I might need some medical attention in that case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
So... Ebola has an R0 of 2. I hate that the American news is based off of fear mongering. It effectively poses ZERO threat to the general population in the US, but by god are they going to exploit the living hell out of it. My uncle is talking about buying HAZMAT suits from eBay!

So... Ebola has an R0 of 2. I hate that the American news is based off of fear mongering. It effectively poses ZERO threat to the general population in the US, but by god are they going to exploit the living hell out of it. My uncle is talking about buying HAZMAT suits from eBay!

What I think is funny on the one side they are saying you cant get it without swapping liquids but yet on the other hand they are looking for hundreds that just came in contact with this man!

I dont think we're getting the whole truth here.

What I think is funny on the one side they are saying you cant get it without swapping liquids but yet on the other hand they are looking for hundreds that just came in contact with this man!

I dont think we're getting the whole truth here.

They're looking for the people to help contain the spread of the disease, unsure if they've swapped fluids or not. Pretty simple, I don't think they're hiding anything here.

I've stopped exchanging bodily fluids with EVERYBODY until this crisis goes to Houston! Easier than you'd think. :wink2:

VN Store

Back