Looking for job in E. Tenn

zooguy

I'm actually an Aggie, but always cheer for the Vols (lived in the Knoxville area from 2008-2011). My wife and her family are from Knoxville and of course all Vol fans.

When I left, I was teaching HS. Not really looking to teach again, but would for the right school. I'm currently in a mid-level management position for a city here in North Texas (I'm from Texas but love TN more than Texas). I'd like to find something similar.

I have degrees in : BS Wildlife (Texas A&M), MA Education (Lincoln Memorial University), and a Tennessee Teaching certificate (Secondary Math and Biology).

Most of my experience is in Education, Training, and Non-Profit/Govt Management.

I'm interested for a professional position anywhere in the E. Tenn/ NC / N. GA / KY area. I have family in Chattanooga and my wife's family are all in the Knoxville / Maryville area.

I post under the same user name on Texags.com, which is just like this site.

Any assistance is appreciated.

good luck, I would think you should start looking at District websites and get applications in early

Really not looking to teach again. Would do it at the right district in the right location. Dual certified in Math and Biology, so finding a teaching job is not the problem. Finding another type of job is.

You could try TWRA, or the Knoxville Zoo for Wildlife jobs if you're still interested in that field.

Yeah, I realize that. More looking for anyone who knows of any open jobs or has connections, which is more difficult to do when you don't live somewhere.

To the top. Applied for a couple of teaching jobs against my better judgement.

To the top. Applied for a couple of teaching jobs against my better judgement.

Probably won't have to worry about it since this is Knoxville but if you're going to teach again I'd recommend getting your conceal/carry permit. Just saying.

@zooguy
Beretta is opening a new R&D manufacturing facility in Gallatin, might be somewhere for you to look, I'm currently searching for an apprenticeship program at a machine shop for after I graduate Machinist school in in 2 years. I am definitely interested in a career at Beretta ! Good luck!

Beretta has been owned by the same family for over 500 hundreds years
hope you get a position with them

Probably won't have to worry about it since this is Knoxville but if you're going to teach again I'd recommend getting your conceal/carry permit. Just saying.

Dude, I wou open carry. That will assure that your pupils will pay attention.

OP - you might check out the ORAU website. They have several openings for Education Project Managers whatever that means. ORAU is the consortium of universities and Oak Ridge National Lab.

Clarksville isd. You? I'm certified in secondary Math and Biology / Science.
Elizabethton City School system and Johnson City System. Probably will be accepting the Johnson city position. Special education.

VN Store

Back