Bama Girlfriend (with update)

jtlhotspot

BUTCH PLEASE
So I just started dating this girl and I just found out that she is a Bama fan. What should i do? I need help Volnation.

So I just started dating this girl and I just found out that she is a Bama fan. What should i do? I need help Volnation.

Get real serious and then when it's time to meet her parents wear the most obnoxious VOL outfit you have.

It will be received well. Trust me. Wear a helmet with a camera. Film the event. Then post it here.

Reactions: 3 people
Because you moved this to the Pub where the advice is sound.

Wasn't I who moved it, but your point is noted.

But I'm going to need to consider your advice to him before I can fully make that determination. So... shoot. Let's hear it. :)

I dated a Bama girl. She was very easy on the eyes, just a Bama fan. It wasn't a family thing though, she was just a Bama fan and it was what it was. Honestly, made the football season a lot of fun (of course, this was from 2002-2004 so the playing level was VASTLY different).

Sounds to me like you are looking for a reason to end the relationship. What does it matter what team she supports.
Granny is from outside Baton Rouge and went to LSU. We have made it a few decades.

A friend of mine once came to me with a similar predicament. He wanted to know if I thought he should break up with his girlfriend because she didn't like Motley Crue. I told him he should and he did. You have a different problem altogether though. You shouldn't be asking us for advice on whether or not you should end it. You need to be asking for help hiding the body.

Get her in the bedroom and at the right time scream what Jameis Winston said. If she objects then try to ride it out for 8 seconds. If she doesn't, don't worry about who she cheers for

VN Store

Back