It's been a rough day.

appyvol

Early this morning I found a high school friend who I lost touch with was murdered in cold blood by her ex boyfriend. She tried to get a restraining order on him a few days ago apparently and it was denied. Then I head to work and my wife calls to tell me someone killed my dog. We found him next door with his head beaten in, and all my neighbor had to see is get my damn mutt off his property. I have a two year old and he doesn't understand why buster is gone, so if you can say a prayer for her family and my son tonight.

Last edited:
Early this morning I found a high school friend who I lost touch with was murdered in cold blood by her ex boyfriend. She tried to get a restraining order on him a few days ago apparently and it was denied. Then I head to work and my wife calls to tell me someone killed my dog. We found him next door with his head beaten in, and all my neighbor had to see is get my damn mutt off his property. I have a two year old and he doesn't understand why buster is gone, so if you can say a prayer for her family and my son tonight.

I'm sorry, man, those are terrible things.

Grieve, and hug your wife and son.

And let us vow to try to make the world a little better than the one we see around us.

So, do you assume the neighbor killed your dog?

We can't prove it, but my dog was in the bottom of his yard in a pool of blood. There was no blood trail to or from his body. He's complained about my dog barking before.

Heck of a day man. Prayers to you and yours.

No comment on the neighbor.

We can't prove it, but my dog was in the bottom of his yard in a pool of blood. There was no blood trail to or from his body. He's complained about my dog barking before.

Wow. What a POS. I'm not sure I would be able to have your restraint. You're a better man than me.

Reactions: 1 person
Good gracious...

was she an old girl friend?

Not exactly. Just an old friend. I haven't seen her in almost a year. The last time we talked was at a party after last years homecoming high school football game. We partied like hell together in school though. Ah, drunken teenage memories.

VN Store

Back