Tennessee dad forced son to drink alcohol until he passed out with no pulse

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Back in the day this was a suitable punishment. Like get caught smoking & make them smoke a pack in one sitting.

My dad always said to me that if he ever caught me smoking he'd make me smoke a whole pack. He caught me, i said watch me smoke this whole pack, he got pissed and grounded me instead. I've since quit smoking. Nasty habit.

I don't remember what I said, but my mom made me bleed from using a switch she snapped off a backyard tree. I was probably 8 or 9. Should she have gone to jail?

You guys joke about alcohol enemas but the truth is you can die very easily from doing that. It's just short of main lining alcohol.

I think some people go overboard like this guy & like AP did. It's not the premise that's flawed it was the application.

Well I meant alcohol poisoning. Smoking a whole pack of cigs isn't good for you by any means and probably will make you puke, but very little danger it will kill you.

I don't remember what I said, but my mom made me bleed from using a switch she snapped off a backyard tree. I was probably 8 or 9. Should she have gone to jail?

My mom broke the skin on my back with the metal handle of a flyswatter. She felt bad about it because she didn't mean to hit me with the handle but she didn't feel bad about making me shut my smart mouth.

Reactions: 2 people
My mom broke the skin on my back with the metal handle of a flyswatter. She felt bad about it because she didn't mean to hit me with the handle but she didn't feel bad about making me shut my smart mouth.

Worked with this older lady once who said she used to throw potatoes at her daughter when she would smart off to her. From her stories it sounded like it was warranted.

You do have a smart mouth.

:)

I accidently did the same thing to my lil boy the other day.. Being blind in one eye, you have no depth perception. I told mamma she has to do the whipping now...

VN Store

Back