Anyone waiting in line for iPhone 6?

CarbonVol

Anyone going to wait in line for the iPhone 6? I will be. Nerdy I know but I'm determined. Let me know we can wait at the same store and talk football lol.

Last edited:
Preordered. I'd rather wait an extra 2 weeks at home than 4 hours in line.

I've "waited" in line for the past 3 releases, but I live in Athens, TN so there is never a line. Get there about 30 minutes before they open and never more than 6-7 people there.

I'm the same way. I'll wait a little longer than that. I'm fine with my 5s and like to wait and see what the bugs are.

I'm that way with a lot of stuff. Makes a lot of sense.

I made the mistake of asking why the rush in the Iphone thread and was told "I didn't get it..."

never used this gif before, but it's definitely appropriate here....

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
My best friend is an Apple addict but even he pre-orders. Standing in line is for hipster d-bags taking time off from their job at the local hookah lounge.

Never understood the standing in line thing when you can pre-order and get it the same day that it is released in the store.

I never understood the whole wait in line for hours thing.

There is not a single material item that important IMO.

My best friend is an Apple addict but even he pre-orders. Standing in line is for hipster d-bags taking time off from their job at the local hookah lounge.

Have you ever stood in line for tickets to a sporting event rather than ordering them online?

I'm not a hipster, work developing medical software and I'll be waiting Friday morning for the new iPhone 6.

Mainly because it's something I want and I'm impatient.

Have you ever stood in line for tickets to a sporting event rather than ordering them online?

I'm not a hipster, work developing medical software and I'll be waiting Friday morning for the new iPhone 6.

Mainly because it's something I want and I'm impatient.

stood in line plenty of times, but never to be the guinea pig for a new tech release

Well I never have to work Friday Saturday or Sunday so I can wait in line without taking off work. That is exactly what I'll do. I did preorder at 3:05 am and it said I wouldn't get it for 45 days. Cancelled that crap and I'll just wait in line

I've been able to come across one on launch day the last couple years, and will do the same this year.

Once I'm out of the cell phone business, I won't mind being behind the cutting edge by a couple months. I wouldn't wait in line for that. In fact, I'll probably switch to a flip phone for a month or two and disappear into the woods for a detox.

I've never understood wasting hours of your day and taking time off from work to be a beta tester.

VN Store

Back