Adrian Peterson's Kid - Does it make sense now?

Ok, now I understand. In 2010 the family was banned from Chuckie Cheeze for fighting so that is why they couldn't find the parents of this 6 year old.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Here's what you do in this situation... Get some other kid in the arcade to knock this kid out.

Reactions: 1 person
If I was a manager there I would have gotten that kid and had an employee keep him in the lobby or something until I could find his parents or whatever. If I'm a parent I'd be pissed a little kid is ruining my day with my kids. Terrible handling of the situation. Shoulda been stopped at the spitting at least.

Court papers: "turned into a malay"

malay+1.jpg

Ok, now I understand. In 2010 the family was banned from Chuckie Cheeze for fighting so that is why they couldn't find the parents of this 6 year old.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw[/youtube]

She's 18, with a 2 year old, and pregnant again........:thud:

Classy. Too bad we don't force tube tying.

wtf? I must be confused or something. It's not ideal, but I've known many girls who got pregnant at 16. Some turned out fine, some didn't, but I don't see what that has to do with forcing them to have their tubes tied. What age you have your children doesn't make you a good or bad parent. Some people just aren't meant to be parents. Hell, lots of people shouldn't be parents, but that doesn't stop them from trying to tell everyone else how to raise their children, which is one of the reasons this generation is so effed up.

wtf? I must be confused or something. It's not ideal, but I've known many girls who got pregnant at 16. Some turned out fine, some didn't, but I don't see what that has to do with forcing them to have their tubes tied. What age you have your children doesn't make you a good or bad parent. Some people just aren't meant to be parents. Hell, lots of people shouldn't be parents, but that doesn't stop them from trying to tell everyone else how to raise their children, which is one of the reasons this generation is so effed up.

You're justifying babies having babies. If you don't think our tax dollars are paying for her about to be two kids you're not thinking straight. Not to mention she's pregnant and getting into fights, that can't possibly sound like a decent mother to you.

Reactions: 2 people
It's always amazing when we go to kids themed places and see so many let loose while mom and/or dad relax and pay no attention. Chick-fil-a family night is a nightmare we won't be repeating soon

I'm sure she's an excellent mother and will raise one big happy family with a couple of Rhodes Scholars and what not

VN Store

Back