I've got a prayer request for VolNation folks

Dave1967

Please pray for my Father. Last sunday he was coughing up blood and we ran him to the hospital. They found a 5 cm and a 1 cm tumor is his lungs. Week after next He's going to an oncologist to be tested further and find out more about his cancer(He's taking a heavy amount of medicine before seeing the oncologist). My Father is 70 and hasn't smoked in 14 years. The Doctor thinks it may be toxic chemicals my Father worked around for 35 years. Please keep Him in your thoughts and prayers!:cray::cray:

Prayers for your father and your family. Hope the oncologists can figure a way to get rid of the tumors.

They're on the lower lobes of his lungs making surgery a good bet if the cancer hasn't spread and after chemotherapy and radiation.

Prayers from the Dickson Vol fans as well. I've had some close people in the last year be diagnosed with this horrible disease as well. Hang tough....

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers! My cousin had melanoma that spread to his lungs. After a couple of unsuccessful treatments the dr.s at candy tried a new one and he's been in remission since then. leave no stone unturned!

Prayers! My cousin had melanoma that spread to his lungs. After a couple of unsuccessful treatments the dr.s at candy tried a new one and he's been in remission since then. leave no stone unturned!

Yeah,we'll do everything we can to beat this!:rock:

Thoughts and Prayers for your dad and family. You are a good son who has a great dad. Enjoy every day, that's what we have.

VN Store

Back