I want to apologize

CamVol8

To Freak and the rest of you guys if I offended you with my thread earlier. I got carried away and I posted something very stupid. Guess I just can't wait for my Vols to dominate Saturday. Just like everyone here on VolNation I love my Vols. Sometimes so much that i say stupid things. I'll take the heat for making that thread. Just wanted to apologize and say sorry for getting 2 carried away.

Also, Freak this is a great website you have here!

Go Vols!!

Reactions: 2 people
To Freak and the rest of you guys if I offended you with my thread earlier. I got carried away and I posted something very stupid. Guess I just can't wait for my Vols to dominate Saturday. Just like everyone here on VolNation I love my Vols. Sometimes so much that i say stupid things. I'll take the heat for making that thread. Just wanted to apologize and say sorry for getting 2 carried away.

Go Vols!!

I wasn't offended. But one of the mods dumped it because people get upset around here when they are tricked by a thread title. It can get ugly. :lol:

Go Vols!!

Just so you know, I apologized on here for name calling when I was new to the whole message board thing thinking I was doing something honorable and the general response was "Uh...who are you again?". Nobody really cares to be honest. Just be who you are and say what you want to say and don't worry about it. Most posts are forgotten by everyone pretty quickly anyway.

Reactions: 3 people
Not sure why it got deleted. Had plenty of comedy on the first page. Too many candies now days I guess.

The outrage around here can be funny at times when everyone gets all riled up. Just try starting a thread with only a player's name if you don't believe me. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Just so you know, I apologized on here for name calling when I was new to the whole message board thing thinking I was doing something honorable and the general response was "Uh...who are you again?". Nobody really cares to be honest. Just be who you are and say what you want to say and don't worry about it. Most posts are forgotten by everyone pretty quickly anyway.

Who are you again?

Reactions: 12 people

Go Vols!!

You say that you want to apologize, but you never actually do it. Another misleading thread. Delete.

Reactions: 1 person
The outrage around here can be funny at times when everyone gets all riled up. Just try starting a thread with only a player's name if you don't believe me. :)

I might start a cam Sutton thread, thanks for the idea freak!

I wasn't offended. But one of the mods dumped it because people get upset around here when they are tricked by a thread title. It can get ugly. :lol:

Yes I know lol people go crazy on some of these threads! 😅 just wanted to make sure it didn't offend you or anyone else.

This was a runny reply, I thought

Queue Price is Right "loser" music

Wah wah wa-waaaah

I laughed. But then again, I'm tired.

VN Store

Back