Need to know immediately...... who was the blonde girl?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
In the music video? Singing with the team? Everyone who went to the game should know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna need some info ASAP.

Reactions: 1 person
My friends mothers sisters cousin with that guy down by the rivers RVs salers sister in-laws counselor who had lunch with this gal who knew coach Fulmer but couldn't find her keys and the guy who had a talking bear named Ted ate the keys when she dropped them into his sandwich at Firehouse after the guy with the sandwich brother said he knew this girl who you speak of... for which the name escapes my memory.

Sorry.

In the music video? Singing with the team? Everyone who went to the game should know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna need some info ASAP.

Her name was given in the credits following the video. I honestly can't remember it though. you might try utsports.com for the video.

You don't need any info other than back off Jack. That is my granddaughter you are fantasizing about. I don't want to have to tell you and all the other bozos again, she is off limits...

Jk.

Probably someone who can be found in the hacked photos from the cloud.:popcorn:

VN Store

Back