UFOs over Houston

Aliens are undoubtedly real. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive, arrogant, and ignorant.

I agree that with the size of the known universe it would be the height of arrogance to think that we are the only intelligent life around.

Are we being visited? No way to know for sure imo. If there's an alien race that has mastered interstellar travel and they are observing us we won't know it unless they want us to.

I agree that with the size of the known universe it would be the height of arrogance to think that we are the only intelligent life around.

Are we being visited? No way to know for sure imo. If there's an alien race that has mastered interstellar travel and they are observing us we won't know it unless they want us to.

Also, if this alien race is so intelligent to have mastered interstellar travel, I would think they're smart enough to turn the outside lights off on their UFO when spying on Earth. Jmo

Reactions: 2 people

Well this line of thinking is more believable than believing there's a creature or "forest people" living in the woods under our noses without a speck of proof that they do.

Last edited:
Well this line of thinking is more believable than believing there's a creature or "forest people" living in the woods under our noses without a speck of proof that they do.

There is no solid proof of alien life .... Where are the pics or the real science of this type thing and you know if there was someone would be busy and make a fortune off of it.

LoL

For Pete's sake! You guys really are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. Everyone knows that all UFOs are piloted by Sasquatches and not aliens. Sheesh......

Also, if this alien race is so intelligent to have mastered interstellar travel, I would think they're smart enough to turn the outside lights off on their UFO when spying on Earth. Jmo

Maybe they're Vogons with their hands over their eyes.*

*that's a Douglas Adams reference and if you don't get it, read a book.

There is no solid proof of alien life .... Where are the pics or the real science of this type thing and you know if there was someone would be busy and make a fortune off of it.

LoL

There is. Dig a littler deeper. Use Google. The government admitted to covering up Roswell.

Reactions: 1 person
Aliens are undoubtedly real. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive, arrogant, and ignorant.

With as many galaxies and constellations and planetary systems with planets within the habitable zone, there's no doubt there's other civilizations. Could be humans for all we know. Unfortunately, we just don't have the technology to make any kind of instant communications with any that are millions of light years away.

LoL

I don't need proof. It's far more feasible to believe that somewhere in the vast universe other life exists, the odds are just there, rather than a 7 foot hairy dude or whatever or "forest people" live in the woods behind my house when there's not a shred of evidence it exists anywhere.

Is there intelligent life somewhere in our universe? Probably

Now if you think that aliens are visiting us in giant circular flying saucers with big flashing lights all over them, well, you should probably seek some help.

I don't need proof. It's far more feasible to believe that somewhere in the vast universe other life exists, the odds are just there, rather than a 7 foot hairy dude or whatever or "forest people" live in the woods behind my house when there's not a shred of evidence it exists anywhere.

That's your problem always inconsistent with your stand .... You don't need proof for one but you need it for the other

LOL

VN Store

Back