Steve Spurrier - The Believer on SEC Network

VolnTitan

OK...a bit of promotion here, but tonight on SEC Network, a show that the post house I work at has been working day and night on over the last couple of months will premier at 8/7 c. We all put a ton of time into it and I am biased, but think it turned out really good. If you are a fan of college sports, especially SEC, I think you will enjoy it.

Thanks!

Here's the trailer

Reactions: 1 person
OK...a bit of promotion here, but tonight on SEC Network, a show that the post house I work at has been working day and night on over the last couple of months will premier at 8/7 c. We all put a ton of time into it and I am biased, but think it turned out really good. If you are a fan of college sports, especially SEC, I think you will enjoy it.

Thanks!

Here's the trailer

As Vol fan, how did you have any fluids left in your body working on that day and night?

Jk..

It actually looks interesting. Spurrier is the last of the real SEC coaches. The game won't be the same when he retires.

I'm watching it right now and it's pretty good. Fulmer was very good in it.

Thanks!

Here's the trailer

Great show - enjoyed it very much.

VN Store

Back