Hooray!! Clay Travis is GONE....

He and Franklin moving in together in State College?

201106240113533298.jpg

6c467b13-f73e-275e.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
LOL.

It's Cumulus. Every person is expendable. Every single one of them.

If he truly thought he had a good thing going, he should've taken the 5k and tried to grow his income in other areas. Otherwise, he can try the open market.

And, I understand his point about market value, but I think he might be overestimating his. Wildly.

LOL.

It's Cumulus. Every person is expendable. Every single one of them.

If he truly thought he had a good thing going, he should've taken the 5k and tried to grow his income in other areas. Otherwise, he can try the open market.

And, I understand his point about market value, but I think he might be overestimating his. Wildly.

Pretty much. George Plaster, Dave Ramsey, and now Clay Travis.

Reactions: 2 people
He's the reason I stopped listening. Added nothing substantive. Self-promoter who's shtick was to insult whichever fan base, caller and/or team he chose for the day. It got old pretty quickly.

Reactions: 4 people
what if Clay goes to 102.5 ... I know that's highly unlikely but would be awesome...

I just moved to Nashville two months ago, and he and the 3HL cast have been my favorite radio sports personalities that I have ever listened to. Really sad to see him go.

Reactions: 1 person
At least now I can listen to them again with my kids in the car. You never knew what was coming out of his mouth or where he would take a topic.

what if Clay goes to 102.5 ... I know that's highly unlikely but would be awesome...

If he wants to stay in Nashville and do sports radio, that's pretty much his only other option.

102.5 would probably jump all over it, maybe even push Plaster out to do so.

VN Store

Back