how to get Liquor into Neyland

tumblr_m34ewshj5p1qegy8do1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
It's easy. Just become rich and have your own skybox. Apparently the laws do not apply up there.

Reactions: 5 people
Take your standard 8oz stainless steel flask. Wear boxer briefs or compression shorts. Place flask on inner thigh as close to your package as you feel comfortable with.

This works even for student gates where they pat you down more thoroughly. I did this throughout college and never got caught.

I was there for the USC game last year and they haf signs that said no bottles but I walked right by the guy who checks purses with a coke bottle in my hand because I was getting ready to throw it away but he didnt say a word. So I kept it. For the USU game, I'm gonna have my lady stick some airplane bottles in her make up bag. They dont really check things, just a quick peek into her purse to check for guns.

I used to put it into my girlfriends hoodie top when I was a student. They would search me up and down but not her (I wonder why?..Ha). We get in and sit down and I reach behind her head and pull it out.

If you are walking in as a regular fan, they won't touch you. They only look into bags. If you're going in the student gate, it becomes far more tough.

Everyone should just write a letter to Slive requesting alcohol to be allowed in the stadiums. They're kicking around the idea right now. As Tennessee fans, we deserve to be drinking going into another season.

Buncha drunkards. I won't be taking my kid to any stadium where people are drinking alcohol

VN Store

Back