Really Freak? Really??!!!

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
Just had an ad for UF online. "Be greater. Be a gator." wtf? I am so disappointed in you, Mr. Poobah.

I have never visited a gator site. At least not knowingly. Though I did google Erin Andrews once.

Seriously, have not been to a gator site, so what caused it?

Googling pictures of Muschamp?

Seriously though, most of the time ads like that are contextual, but it's hard to say what it might be based on exactly. I can assure you I'm not running any direct as campaigns with Florida.

Reactions: 2 people

Seriously though, most of the time ads like that are contextual, but it's hard to say what it might be based on exactly. I can assure you I'm not running any direct as campaigns with Florida.

I had BBW ads one time. It was no accident though.

Reactions: 2 people

On the desktop I get a lot of the targeted adds but it seems on mobile it's more random.

Like right now I'm getting Dish adds but I haven't been looking into Dish or any cable companies for that matter.

Contextual makes sense. I guess that's why Vandy ads pop up occasionally too. Thanks to all the people that go on and on about them.

On the desktop I get a lot of the targeted adds but it seems on mobile it's more random.

Like right now I'm getting Dish adds but I haven't been looking into Dish or any cable companies for that matter.

Contextual makes sense. I guess that's why Vandy ads pop up occasionally too. Thanks to all the people that go on and on about them.

Everyone is likely seeing some dish ads. They are promoting the SEC Network.

I like getting on the desktop after my wife has been on it and see all the ads she's led the retargeting to.

VN Store

Back