I need help:

NeylandStadiumBum

I don't want to sound like a charity case, or make a huge deal out of this. but here it goes. Last week, my girlfriend's dad was diagnosed with a disease known as Pulmonary Fibrosis. Essentially they have told him that he has anywhere from 2 to 5 years to live. He was born and raised in the Chattanooga area before moving to Maryville abuot 11 years ago. He's a kind, funny, and sarcastic person who LOVES the Vols and the Crimson Tide. I would love to be able to send he and his wife to the game this year, if possible. I'm a student and don't have the funds to pay 300 dollars a ticket, but if anyone can help with two tickets, I can pay what I can. I don't want to drop his name on here because the only people that know now are his immediate family and myself.

I don't want to sound like a charity case, or make a huge deal out of this. but here it goes. Last week, my girlfriend's dad was diagnosed with a disease known as Pulmonary Fibrosis. Essentially they have told him that he has anywhere from 2 to 5 years to live. He was born and raised in the Chattanooga area before moving to Maryville abuot 11 years ago. He's a kind, funny, and sarcastic person who LOVES the Vols and the Crimson Tide. I would love to be able to send he and his wife to the game this year, if possible. I'm a student and don't have the funds to pay 300 dollars a ticket, but if anyone can help with two tickets, I can pay what I can. I don't want to drop his name on here because the only people that know now are his immediate family and myself.

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back