A fun surgery

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
I broke my arm and my radial head is in like 6-10 pieces. I'm having surgery to replace it tomorrow. I'm not seeking sympathy, just help. How can I have fun with this?

I have a pretty sweet beard so I'm planning on telling them that just because I look homeless, doesn't mean they get to harvest my organs.

I also plan on right before I go under telling the doctor that a friend of mine runs a homeless shelter, and that he needs me. That I can be his connection.

I'm also thinking on writing a message for him in sharpie that he will hopefully see during the surgery. Maybe I just draw two kidney beans on each side of my body along with a message.

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you a very speedy recovery.

How did you do it?

Also, based on your post, are you on some pain killers? :)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you a very speedy recovery.

How did you do it?

Also, based on your post, are you on some pain killers? :)

Lol for about a week I've been perc 5mg. I coach football. I was on the sideline at a scrimmage talking to one of my DBS. Play came our way and I couldn't move in time.

Doctor said when I put my arm out to catch myself that it must have bent to the inside from the way it crushed my radial head.

I would like to have a weird drawing or message on my body for them to find after I'm asleep.

Remember that, post surgery, any ass grabbage aimed at the female medical staff is completely understandable, what with the weird chemicals coursing thru you. Enjoy!

I'm also thinking on writing a message for him in sharpie that he will hopefully see during the surgery. Maybe I just draw two kidney beans on each side of my body along with a message.

If it's like my shoulder surgery last year, you're gonna wake up with a lot of sharpie written on your arm regardless.

Maybe they'll leave a message for you back.

Its more difficult to mask ventilate a bearded person so I would suggest shaving

Thanks. Any suggestions for a fun surgery?

Just remember that the anesthesia causes erections in most men. The nurses know this and often peek when the doctor isn't looking, or in the recover room. So, when you wake up in the recovery room, if the nurse is smiling, that means she peeked and liked what she saw.

Reactions: 2 people
Just remember that the anesthesia causes erections in most men. The nurses know this and often peek when the doctor isn't looking, or in the recover room. So, when you wake up in the recovery room, if the nurse is smiling, that means she peeked and liked what she saw.

Lol

Dont roller coaster your pain meds. Take them as directed every X hours. Worst thing you can do is wait for the pain to kick in then take a perc/hydro to relieve the pain and have to wait until it flows thru your system. Your dr wont let you get addicted so take as directed.

If you're on hydro and you feel the effects wear off, a glass of wine will kick it back in. That's just my recommendation, not a doctors.

I used to sell radial head implants. Tough surgery. Was in the surgery one day as the surgeon was trying to reduce or set the fracture and pin it to try and fix. Then the entire head with pins in it flipped across the room.
And Spart sold a titanium elbow.

So apparently they were unaware that I wanted a nerve block done prior to the surgery. The first time the anestiologist came in I told her I had spoke with the anestiologist Friday while doing my pre-op she claimed he hadn't told her and that she was really busy this morning.

I was nice and asked if it could be done before I woke up from surgery. She said of course.

Guess who woke up sweating and in an outrageous amount of pain after his 4 hour surgery? And then it took 30 minutes to finally get my nerve block after that, and I had to request it again.

So apparently they were unaware that I wanted a nerve block done prior to the surgery. The first time the anestiologist came in I told her I had spoke with the anestiologist Friday while doing my pre-op she claimed he hadn't told her and that she was really busy this morning.

I was nice and asked if it could be done before I woke up from surgery. She said of course.

Guess who woke up sweating and in an outrageous amount of pain after his 4 hour surgery? And then it took 30 minutes to finally get my nerve block after that, and I had to request it again.

Not sure if you've ever had a nerve block before but doesn't matter whether you have it or don't, you get the pain no matter what. Its a matter of now or later.

I had one when I had rotator cuff sx. It was a lunch-ish sx time so all was well. Until I went to bed. About midnight I came straight up out of bed. All pain that wasn't there stored up and came back at one swoop.

I broke my arm and my radial head is in like 6-10 pieces. I'm having surgery to replace it tomorrow. I'm not seeking sympathy, just help. How can I have fun with this?

I have a pretty sweet beard so I'm planning on telling them that just because I look homeless, doesn't mean they get to harvest my organs.

I also plan on right before I go under telling the doctor that a friend of mine runs a homeless shelter, and that he needs me. That I can be his connection.

When my wife shattered her leg I wrote "wrong leg" in sharpie on her good one. After surgery the doc said my message was cute, I asked him why and how did he see it if he wasn't about to cut on the wrong one.

He never did answer.

VN Store

Back