What Was Your Childhood Dream Car?

Nerd-Vol

What car did you lust after when you were a kid?

Have you gotten a chance to drive that car?

Have you gotten a chance to own that car?

Refreshed C4 Corvette for me:

352441-1000-0.jpg

Never driven one.

Never owned one.

57 Chevy
Wanted so bad. When I was 14, Dad was car shopping. On the lot was a 57 convertible. I tried every way possible to talk him into buying it. No go. But, I owned my own later.

57chevy01.jpeg

57 Chevy
Wanted so bad. When I was 14, Dad was car shopping. On the lot was a 57 convertible. I tried every way possible to talk him into buying it. No go. But, I owned my own later.

57chevy01.jpeg

Was it as good of a car as you hoped?

I have prepared myself for the reality that the C4 Corvette may not be a very good car.

Was it as good of a car as you hoped?

I have prepared myself for the reality that the C4 Corvette may not be a very good car.

It was. Handling wasn't much but that wasn't what I wanted it for at the time. Just have always loved the looks of it. That C4'a probably going to ride pretty rough. If you ever actually start to look for one, I'd have to go with the auto unless someone has upgraded the manual.

I wanted two cars. A vintage mustang and a Mazda RX7
mazda-rx7-03.jpg

Never driven either

It was. Handling wasn't much but that wasn't what I wanted it for at the time. Just have always loved the looks of it. That C4'a probably going to ride pretty rough. If you ever actually start to look for one, I'd have to go with the auto unless someone has upgraded the manual.

I would be hard pressed to buy one with anything but a manual.

65 Mustang Fastback
65_Mustang_Obligue.jpg

&

69 Ford F-100
1969%20ford%20pickup.jpg

Never driven the Mustang, but I have driven (but not owned) the truck. For some reason I always loved the color scheme shown on the truck pictured.

Ironically a current dream is an F-100 with the same color scheme. As a kid and still today, it's a 911. Ridden in one. Never driven, never owned.

1965 Ford Mustang convertible was (and still is) my dream car.

Yes, have driven.

Stupidly enough passed on a 65 coup.

As a kid, White Ferrari Testarossa (Loved Miami Vice TV show)
Never drove one
Never owned one

9fc9ab09bf831b26dd773a92627dbc43.jpg

84 dodge Shelby charger turbo.
Fell in love with this car, and worked until I bought as my first car.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 129

VN Store

Back