How NOT to act after a small driving incident w/o damage...

Coug

*NSFW* - LANGUAGE

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxa3C2WWdw[/youtube]

:eek:hmy:

If it's too much, mods feel free to delete.

Reactions: 1 person
*NSFW* - LANGUAGE

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxa3C2WWdw[/youtube]

:eek:hmy:

If it's too much, mods feel free to delete.

I would be shocked if I knew a lot of folks didn't have these sort of thoughts in their minds. Oh well.

I would punch that bish straight in the throat as soon as she opened the door. ras would approve.

While she's obviously gone full retard, I must admit, if someone caused a dust-up with me and immediately stuck a cellphone in my face I'd be...displeased.

Reactions: 2 people
So you guys are saying you would act worse if someone was filming you? Knowing it might be made public, I think I might take a deep breath and try to appear better than I might in private.

Reactions: 2 people
Seems fake or done intentionally or something. What is the guy even doing? Just the fact that the guy walks up to the car with the camera says a lot about the guy. Seems to me like he's baiting her. I mean, why stand there saying "ma'am calm down" when she's going bonkers?

Doesn't add up.

Reactions: 1 person
So you guys are saying you would act worse if someone was filming you? Knowing it might be made public, I think I might take a deep breath and try to appear better than I might in private.

No, but inside I would be P I S S E D.

Seems fake or done intentionally or something. What is the guy even doing? Just the fact that the guy walks up to the car with the camera says a lot about the guy. Seems to me like he's baiting her. I mean, why stand there saying "ma'am calm down" when she's going bonkers?

Doesn't add up.

Agreed.

One word come to mind. It starts with a C and rhymes with bunt.

VN Store

Back