Upscale Taco Bell

Dwarf House on steroids. I can get two gourmet tacos with a side for $9 at Mamacita or Local Taco. Not sure this will work.

On Penn & Teller they served food only made with Taco Bell ingredients and presented it like it was a fancy restaurant and people thought it was very healthy and gave it a high rating.

Reactions: 1 person
On Penn & Teller they served food only made with Taco Bell ingredients and presented it like it was a fancy restaurant and people thought it was very healthy and gave it a high rating.

Just goes to prove people are stupid. And this is coming from someone who loves Taco Bell.

I'd be curious to see how they prepared and plated the food. Those people also must not eat at Taco Bell much either.

It's an affront to me that places like this, TB, McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. are refereed to as restaurants when doing a search for local restaurants.

What else would you call a place where you can sit down and eat?

A restaurant is not a fast food joint. All of these need to still be referred to as fast food places rather than restaurants. Restaurants typically deal with a better grade of food and service.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back