Sara Mitchell and other female discussion stuff

She gets hotter every time I see her.

When the **** did girls get hot just because they have blond hair and a tan? Every time I see someone say Sarah Mitchell is hot I just SMH. Tell you what, take any photo of her, crop out the hair and actually take a look at her. She's not pig ****ing ugly, but she is definitely not hot.

image.jpg

And THAT photo is with photo shoot makeup on, from this original
Fax_girl_t607.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 people
When the **** did girls get hot just because they have blond hair and a tan? Every time I see someone say Sarah Mitchell is hot I just SMH. Tell you what, take any photo of her, crop out the hair and actually take a look at her. She's not pig ****ing ugly, but she is definitely not hot.

you don't think she's hot???

Have you met utknate??

Reactions: 4 people

View attachment 80770

Uhhhhh....... since always.

Reactions: 5 people

View attachment 80770

Fax_girl_t607.JPG

I'd hit it.

Reactions: 4 people
When the **** did girls get hot just because they have blond hair and a tan? Every time I see someone say Sarah Mitchell is hot I just SMH. Tell you what, take any photo of her, crop out the hair and actually take a look at her. She's not PIG ****ING ugly, but she is definitely not hot.

View attachment 80770

Fax_girl_t607.JPG

Maybe you should write a blog explaining your basis for comparison in PIG ****ing. :ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
Fine, whatever. But my point is there is a vast difference between "I'd hit it" and "hot".

You think you might have picked a worse picture to use for your example?

Sara, if you're reading, Volnation overwhelmingly thinks you're hot and we appreciate all you do for the program.

Reactions: 2 people
You think you might have picked a worse picture to use for your example?

Sara, if you're reading, Volnation overwhelmingly thinks you're hot and we appreciate all you do for the program.

That was simply the first one that came up on a google search. I stand by my statement. Take ANY photo and do the same.
Edit: and you are completely missing the point. Sara Mitchell's photos are just an example...blonde + tan does not always = hot. Cameron Diaz is another example. So is Ke$ha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
That was simply the first one that came up on a google search. I stand by my statement. Take ANY photo and do the same.
Edit: and you are completely missing the point. Sara Mitchell's photos are just an example...blonde + tan does not always = hot.

That's not really fair, take any girls hair and tan away and they will be much more unattractive.

Edit: and you are completely missing the point. Sara Mitchell's photos are just an example...blonde + tan does not always = hot. Cameron Diaz is another example. So is Ke$ha.

Ke$ha is a dirty tramp so it's automatically sleezy hotness on her account.

Cameron Diaz does the cute thing far better than the hotness. Kind of like Meg Ryan. She had the cute thing down pat.

Next examples?

Ke$ha is a dirty tramp so it's automatically sleezy hotness on her account.

Cameron Diaz does the cute thing far better than the hotness. Kind of like Meg Ryan. She had the cute thing down pat.

Next examples?

No, I think you made my point for me

Untrue. Natalie Portman. Kate Beckinsale. Alice Eve. Morena Baccarin.

You find these woman more attractive without hair? I said less attractive, and a shaved head Natalie Portman, while still pretty, is still less attractive. Cameron Diaz has a different look and i honestly don't find her face or figure very attractive. Kesha is trashy and has an ugly face. Sara Mitchell doesn't have the most attractive face, but has other things about her (hair,figure, knowledge of UT football). So while it's true that just because someone is blonde and tan doesn't make them attractive, it's also not fair to not include the totally package when judging a woman's attractiveness.

Reactions: 3 people
I think he has the ghey. ( nothing wrong with that,but it would explain his/her outrage)

Speaking of...I haven't seen our normal objective opinion person along those lines in a while.

Hope everything is okay with him. He can pretty much settle this debate from a neutral standpoint.

VN Store

Back