Sign petition to keep murderer in jail

Signed.

Can;t imagine the this person would make parole anyway but you never know.

I just can't fathom how anyone could brutally rape and murder two innocents the way this group did... and it seemingly not bother them at all. Crimes like this help justify the death penalty.

Reactions: 1 person
What a great system we have that lets people like this go. Just horrifying whenever I think about it and don't know how the parents deal with the images.

That was a brutal crime. We need to bring back Old English punishment of hanging, drawing, and quartering.

Signed. When she is eventually released, I hope she faces a vigilante justice.

What a great system we have that lets people like this go. Just horrifying whenever I think about it and don't know how the parents deal with the images.

How much do you know about the justice system if you're signing an online petition to keep someone in jail?

Reactions: 2 people
How much do you know about the justice system if you're signing an online petition to keep someone in jail?

Right!

What is your take on this? Do you think someone involved in this sort of crime should be considered or deserves parole this quickly?

I'd have more of a problem with her getting out if she had been far more involved in it. She's basically in jail for being a complete idiot. While I'm all for jailing idiots it's still a huge waste of our money to do so.

Right!

I'd have more of a problem with her getting out if she had been far more involved in it. She's basically in jail for being a complete idiot. While I'm all for jailing idiots it's still a huge waste of our money to do so.

During the course of her trial for her part in the rapes and murders of Channon and Chris, evidence was presented from her diary entry dated 3 days after the murder. It read in part, “I’ve had one HELL OF AN ADVENTURE since I’ve been in the big TN. It’s a crazy world these days! But I love the fun adventures and lessons that I’ve learned. Its going to be a long interesting year! Ha! Ha!”

:ermm:

During the course of her trial for her part in the rapes and murders of Channon and Chris, evidence was presented from her diary entry dated 3 days after the murder. It read in part, “I’ve had one HELL OF AN ADVENTURE since I’ve been in the big TN. It’s a crazy world these days! But I love the fun adventures and lessons that I’ve learned. Its going to be a long interesting year! Ha! Ha!”

It's very easy to read something that's most likely completely out of context and assume it applies to the crime.

She was one of the murderers. Her entry makes it pretty clear that she wasn't disturbed by it or dealing with remorse. She had fun.

No, my only point was this petition has no bearing on the outcome.

Public opinion is a MAJOR factor on the granting or denial of parole. Petition will have little to no bearing in the sense that there will be so many people objecting at the hearing that it will pretty much be a non-factor.

Public opinion is a MAJOR factor on the granting or denial of parole. Petition will have little to no bearing in the sense that there will be so many people objecting at the hearing that it will pretty much be a non-factor.
I absolutely agree that public opinion is a serious factor in parole hearings but the experts in here know more than anybody else.

VN Store

Back