The First Couple of Tennessee Basketball!

SeniorDrill

Here's wishing the best of love and happiness to Donnie and Nikki Tyndall, the first couple of Volunteer Basketball, on this, their wedding day, from VolNation! Also wishing them lots of SEC Championships and that lifelong dream, Champion of the NCAA Tournament!!

Reactions: 4 people
Every last one of you is a damn disgrace, do you hear me?! Our future Hall of Fame coach got married today, to his very beautiful lady friend, and all you jacka$$es can do is sit here and talk about candy bars, and you call yourself Vol fans? I'll tell you what, you cult members are a bunch of faux Vol fans with all your fabrications and what not, what an embarrassment. When I was in the military we would've been lining up in a single file line to congratulate Coach Tyndall one by one, that's the way you do it if you're military and a true Vol fan. Oh, and by the way, my sources tell me the Brandon Lopez injury is a smokescreen and he's going to be our day 1 starting PG, now GET IN LINE MEN!

Reactions: 1 person
Every last one of you is a damn disgrace, do you hear me?! Our future Hall of Fame coach got married today, to his very beautiful lady friend, and all you jacka$$es can do is sit here and talk about candy bars, and you call yourself Vol fans? I'll tell you what, you cult members are a bunch of faux Vol fans with all your fabrications and what not, what an embarrassment. When I was in the military we would've been lining up in a single file line to congratulate Coach Tyndall one by one, that's the way you do it if you're military and a true Vol fan. Oh, and by the way, my sources tell me the Brandon Lopez injury is a smokescreen and he's going to be our day 1 starting PG, now GET IN LINE MEN!

Candy bars ?

good grief....i long for the day that the basketball forum is normal again.

Reactions: 2 people
Uhhh, is it me or has Atlanta changed a lot?

Lol. I was about to say that. I have been to Atlanta many times and have no idea where that is.

That is Atlanta in 500 years when the glaciers melt and water changes our shorelines.

VN Store

Back