The Official Politics Forum OT Thread

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Figured I'd mentioned it, might as well start one.

OT stuff can go here, no politics, no bickering, just the stuff we normally thread drift with.

Reactions: 1 person
Freak/Mods, just go ahead and delete. There is no point in having a thread like this in a completely separate place. The Zone has one, the Recruiting Forum has one, the Pub has several, but there is no reason it can't work in the forum it's designated for.

A lot of posters rarely wander out of the PF during the off season. If the threads are getting cluttered by general chitchat, there is no reason a thread dedicated to general talk in that specific forum can't work.

So I'm making the request to move it back or delete it altogether. Because it does no good being in a different forum.

Reactions: 7 people
I make the request that it stay here . No real reason except that it does not bother me a bit which forum it is in . I'll check in from time to time regardless and I certainly sleep better knowing I can get politics in any forum .

What do we need to do to appease the mods?

How many ice man 2001 hail Marys do you require freak?

being a forum jumper, I have no problem finding this thread wherever it ends up.

Freak/Mods, just go ahead and delete. There is no point in having a thread like this in a completely separate place. The Zone has one, the Recruiting Forum has one, the Pub has several, but there is no reason it can't work in the forum it's designated for.

A lot of posters rarely wander out of the PF during the off season. If the threads are getting cluttered by general chitchat, there is no reason a thread dedicated to general talk in that specific forum can't work.

So I'm making the request to move it back or delete it altogether. Because it does no good being in a different forum.

If it's going to be a true political thread, I second.

House of Cards is awesome. Haven't been this hooked to a TV series since the beginning of Dexter.

Soon.

Btw3uteIgAAp5od.jpg

So McDad. Have you asked McDaughter about illegals?

She said, "aren't most people from there kinda short?" McDaughter has a minimum height requirement set at 6'0". Any boy below that is not considered.

VN Store

Back