GlockVol

Saw this in specialty baby store today. No blue tick coonhounds, just this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
In the state of Alabama, they sell juice in the grocery stores as they are afraid adding the color of the Vols or Florida before the word juice will brainwash their high level IQ population.

Reactions: 4 people
smh1.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Ha ha! Lived in B'ham for 3 years. Got nothing I want down there. Moved back to Nashville as soon as I finished school.
Know all about the Tide and War Eagles.

Reactions: 1 person
Ha ha! Lived in B'ham for 3 years. Got nothing I want down there. Moved back to Nashville as soon as I finished school.
Know all about the Tide and War Eagles.

I would much rather be back in east TN. My experience with AU fans has been much better than with Bama fans. AU fans seem to be more classy and not over the top ate up with redneck.

Saw this in specialty baby store today. No blue tick coonhounds, just this

the elephants tusks are actually a good representation of the number of teeth most Alabama fans have.

Elephants are known for their memory...but bama fans all seem to forget how $h!tty they were for so long.

Reactions: 3 people
the elephants tusks are actually a good representation of the number of teeth most Alabama fans have.

Elephants are known for their memory...but bama fans all seem to forget how $h!tty they were for so long.

Yep...and there short term memory is bad too. After they played there hardest in the Sugar Bowl....they forgot they played hard and started claiming that the Sugar Bowl was a consolation game that they didn't show up to play...haha

And college football is cyclical. There was actually a time in the 90s that USC, LSU, and Oklahoma were all terrible, I mean terrible. Bama will someday go through a Dubose/Franchionne/Shula period again, its just the natural order of things.

It makes me sick when I'm driving through Memphis or Nashville and I see UF and Bama flags in lawns. Also when I see a bama sticker on a car with Tennessee tags. Protect the house.

And college football is cyclical. There was actually a time in the 90s that USC, LSU, and Oklahoma were all terrible, I mean terrible. Bama will someday go through a Dubose/Franchionne/Shula period again, its just the natural order of things.

Yup! Well said!

VN Store

Back