"VN classic thread" thread

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
Thought it would be a good idea to make a single spot for any and all classic threads.

What page is the famous letter?

Oh wow... I must have missed the letter. The closest thing I found so far is this.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...a-qb-jesse-scroggins-usc-713.html#post2517419

I wonder if it would be a violation to send him a thank you card for considering us from VolNation. I could design it and everyone that wants can have their username on it. I'll get it done if it's within the rules. Someone check with compliance. Anyone have their number?

Might be just a little something to keep him thinking about UT.

Oh wow... I must have missed the letter. The closest thing I found so far is this.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...a-qb-jesse-scroggins-usc-713.html#post2517419

The letter basically went viral and turns up in a lot of places on a Google search . . .

It had it all: fake expert delusion, insider wannabe syndrome, oblivious creepiness, lack of perspective etc.

Dear Jesse,

I know you are struggling with your decision. I just want you to know I wish you well wherever you play, but my heart will break for you if you announce Trojan. We love you in Tennessee. You would be our hero....

But I watch you and I think you do what it is you do as good as it's ever been done.....

We love Lane Kiffin and the brass he has brought to this battle....

But most of us will love you and want well for you. That's just the kind of people that live here in Tennessee. I'm sure your mom's family knows something about that.....

I hope I see you on campus sometime so I can shake the hand of a man that is getting set to play big time NFL ball. You got it in you, bro, you just have to take advantage of all your opportunities. Work your hardest whatever it is you are doing. At Tennessee You will get first team reps your freshman year and there is a real possibility of winning that starting QB job. The longer you do it at a high level, the better your chances are for the millions that come with playing at the next level. We love you Jesse.

If this isn't enought to earn UT as having one of the nuttiest fan bases then I don't know what is.

IDK, that Scroggins letter is a bigger face palm than wanting SB winning coach. Sadly, one person wrote that and the whoe fan base takes the hit for it.

It's even more embarrassing considering the kid never played a down anywhere as far as I know.

IDK, that Scroggins letter is a bigger face palm than wanting SB winning coach. Sadly, one person wrote that and the whoe fan base takes the hit for it.

It's even more embarrassing considering the kid never played a down anywhere as far as I know.

That was downright pathetic!

VN Store

Back