Why are Nathan's hot dogs so freaking good?

Coug

Growing up my parents always bought the Oscar Meyer light hot dogs. I then moved to buying the Hebrew National after someone introduced me to those and they were far better. It wasn't until some years ago where I bought some Nathan's and tried them and realized how fantastic they are. I can't even imagine going back to those funky Oscar Meyer dogs.

Growing up my parents always bought the Oscar Meyer light hot dogs. I then moved to buying the Hebrew National after someone introduced me to those and they were far better. It wasn't until some years ago where I bought some Nathan's and tried them and realized how fantastic they are. I can't even imagine going back to those funky Oscar Meyer dogs.

I thought Freak was gonna be who started this thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a Nathan's fan at all, Sabretts or Hummels.

I honestly don't think I've seen either of those brands, are they maybe only sold up north or something?

Nathans are awesome.

Yes!

I converted a friend of mine to Nathan's. He swore up and down that Ball Park Beef franks were the best. I'd never tried them myself so I bought some just to try. I did a side by side comparison and Nathan's won hands down. I finally convinced him to buy a pack of Nathan's and compare them himself. He's been buying Nathan's ever since. :)

I think Nathan's marinates their hot dogs in crack.

If they were cheaper I would get in on this conversation but the price for them is to outrageous to think about buying them.

Big fans of the tube steaks I see, especially Nathan's

I only buy Hebrew National or Nathan's. The wife bought a pack of Ball Park a few weeks ago .I ask her to never ever do that again.

Reactions: 1 person
Why are Nathans hot dogs so freakin' good?

Hey, how exactly is a rainbow made?
How exactly does the sun set?
How exactly does the posi-trac rear end on a Plymouth work!?
It just does. It just does.

VN Store

Back