Name my dog...please

allvol21

I need ideas from other vol fans on naming my new puppy. Growing up I have always named my dog's after Tennessee figures. Oddly enough the dogs have worked out much like their names. Peyton 13 years old in human years and is the most loyal and loving dog you could find. Bruce was killed and his life ended shortly and dooley has been the worse dog we have ever owned so you do the math. I recently bought a puppy american staffordshire terrier and need a god vol related name besides butch. Any ideas are helpful at this point.:)

I need ideas from other vol fans on naming my new puppy. Growing up I have always named my dog's after Tennessee figures. Oddly enough the dogs have worked out much like their names. Peyton 13 years old in human years and is the most loyal and loving dog you could find. Bruce was killed and his life ended shortly and dooley has been the worse dog we have ever owned so you do the math. I recently bought a puppy american staffordshire terrier and need a god vol related name besides butch. Any ideas are helpful at this point.:)

My favorite Tennessee dog name...

Oskie

Reactions: 1 person
Do you prefer something that encapsulates the perceived personality of the breed or something colorful? If you want to give him/her an indomitable spirit, you could name him "Inky" in honor of Inky Johnson. If you want historical significance, you can't go wrong with "General" in honor of you know who. If you want something flashy or colorful, how about "Thunderfoot" in honor of Herman Weaver, "Artful Dodger" for Condredge Holloway, or "Hacksaw" for Jack Reynolds. Of course, plain old "Travis" or "Al" for Travis Stephens and Al Wilson, respectively, would work too. For a spiritual touch, the "Minister of Defense" or plain old "Reggie" would work.

VN Store

Back