Update to stadium entrance

RymnNGarfunkel

I think personally that it is good time to update the football player entrance into the stadium. Here are my ideas feel free to post you're own

In Da Club by Fifty, could call the stadium "da club" players could walk throgh velvet ropes that ish would be tight. Vols could come through the velvet ropes and we could have big ass bouncer guys shake their heads and say no to the other team coming on the field, make em wait a while

i always thought it would be sweet to have the players come up from underneth the field , like an elevator straight up out of nowhere on the 50. have some smoke and some dope music, they come up out of the ground like badasses.
it wouild be really sweet if they came up out oif the ground allready in formation , and then hike the ball and do a badass play to set the tone

Reactions: 4 people
I think personally that it is good time to update the football player entrance into the stadium. Here are my ideas feel free to post you're own

In Da Club by Fifty, could call the stadium "da club" players could walk throgh velvet ropes that ish would be tight. Vols could come through the velvet ropes and we could have big ass bouncer guys shake their heads and say no to the other team coming on the field, make em wait a while

i always thought it would be sweet to have the players come up from underneth the field , like an elevator straight up out of nowhere on the 50. have some smoke and some dope music, they come up out of the ground like badasses.
it wouild be really sweet if they came up out oif the ground allready in formation , and then hike the ball and do a badass play to set the tone

Lol the old guys are going to roast you man. That isn't traditional.

:popcorn:

Also the football player would hate you. Who still listens to Curtis Jackson. He sucks!

man, get off this system with that mess... you need to keep updated to date or things will pass you by. you think alabama and usc dont use hip hop and exciting entrances. The thing from below ground would be awesome like WWE

Reactions: 1 person
Running through the T is to me one of the great game day entrances in all of CFB. No need to change that one bit. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm over 30 but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Reactions: 2 people
How do they run through the T if they come up out of the ground at the 50? Also our players seem to have a hard enough time keeping their footing without there being a seam where the elevator comes up at the 50 yard line.

I like new ideas but I think this one is not going to make the cut.

New Nike uniforms with an updated sense of style...now that is possible.

Reactions: 2 people
How do they run through the T if they come up out of the ground at the 50? Also our players seem to have a hard enough time keeping their footing without there being a seam where the elevator comes up at the 50 yard line.

I like new ideas but I think this one is not going to make the cut.

New Nike uniforms with an updated sense of style...now that is possible.

they do that stuff all the time in the WWE and in concerts, been done for years

VN Store

Back