Nanny Refuses to Move Out (California)

Is this about Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to get his baby's mama to move out?

Obviously didn't do the greatest background check

She left the house on Thursday morning. , and has not returned or been seen since

15 day eviction notice file a detainer warrant get her served (4 more days), go to court on court date (7days), judge rules in your favor for possession and says she has to leave in 7 days. Total time 33 days. She has an eviction on her record so if anyone else does a "background check" like they did it is easily traceable. Some states you can pay extra and if you have a justified cause you can serve a 3 day eviction notice.that would cut your time down to 21 days

Stupid ***** needs to move the **** out. I'd throw her **** on the curb and change the locks. Dumb *****

Reactions: 1 person
15 day eviction notice file a detainer warrant get her served (4 more days), go to court on court date (7days), judge rules in your favor for possession and says she has to leave in 7 days. Total time 33 days. She has an eviction on her record so if anyone else does a "background check" like they did it is easily traceable. Some states you can pay extra and if you have a justified cause you can serve a 3 day eviction notice.that would cut your time down to 21 days

Yeah yeah yeah... I understand, the legalistic gymnastics and all of that... but it shouldn't take all of that just to kick someone out your own house.

Stupid ***** needs to move the **** out. I'd throw her **** on the curb and change the locks. Dumb *****
I understand that you are a lawyer, but according to the video, if they throw her s**t out, they risk losing their home.

I really don't understand the mind of somebody who continues to stay where they know they aren't supposed to be. Like the people here.

Yeah yeah yeah... I understand, the legalistic gymnastics and all of that... but it shouldn't take all of that just to kick someone out your own house.

In California it has become that way. After a certain time period, the live in maid became a "resident". That's a change in the rules and unfortunately in favor of the squatter.

It is a very simple concept: "Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free." When this was America's motto we were strong. If elected, I will take is back to those glory days of American exceptionalism.

Reactions: 1 person
It is a very simple concept: "Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free." When this was America's motto we were strong. If elected, I will take is back to those glory days of American exceptionalism.

My cousin used to have a tag on the front of his S dime that said that.. Cha cha cha (that's spain'ish for lol)

VN Store

Back