Somebody in Alabama is going to jail

Fake as f***. Makes sense that Ras would think its real

Bore looks .45 auto to me. Gun looks very cheap and plasticky. Not sure. There are a lot of cheap polymer pistols out there now and judging by how he holds it, he has watched the "Friday" series of movies .

Not to split hairs, but someone is always going to jail in Alabama. Meth, incest, bestiality. Its where most were born.

It's fake. The prop was an air-soft gun with the red tip removed.

Someone needs to start a thread on the Bama grad who put his kid in the car and left him to die in the heat. Story is making national headlines and apparently the wife was in on it too

Someone needs to start a thread on the Bama grad who put his kid in the car and left him to die in the heat. Story is making national headlines and apparently the wife was in on it too
Have your thread making privileges been taken away?

And no, that is a terrible idea.

Wait....

They did it on purpose?

Apparently both husband and wife googled how long it takes to kill a child in a car the day before it happened. Also the husband went out to car at lunch to check. The guy worked at Home Depot HQ in Smyrna/Vinings and took his son to Chick-fila basically across the street for breakfast and then drove to work but forgot he was in the car? Not likely

Apparently both husband and wife googled how long it takes to kill a child in a car the day before it happened. Also the husband went out to car at lunch to check. The guy worked at Home Depot HQ in Smyrna/Vinings and took his son to Chick-fila basically across the street for breakfast and then drove to work but forgot he was in the car? Not likely

Whoah....I just looked in on that. There are some suspicious circumstances. I could see your subconscious going I to autopilot even after the breakfast (I know I've driven to work on days off when I was just going to the store, getting all the way to the parking lot before snapping out of it).

However, the alleged google search on how long it takes an animal to suffocate in a car is pretty serious. Cant really defend returning to the car at lunch either. Something awfully fishy here.

VN Store

Back