Nancy Grace informs father his son is alive

SamRebel35

[youtube]Nancy Grace tells dad missing son found alive: http://youtu.be/3AyyKJ18y0g[/youtube]

What a bizarre story.

Just watched the video. Hard for me to believe. Something fishy going on here IMO.

Yeah, the dad's reaction seems like he is maybe acting a little bit. Like he is playing up his shock for effect. But I have no idea how I would react in that situation, so I will reserve judgement until all of the facts come out. Just my initial thoughts were that he seems a tad phony.

Yeah, the dad's reaction seems like he is maybe acting a little bit. Like he is playing up his shock for effect. But I have no idea how I would react in that situation, so I will reserve judgement until all of the facts come out. Just my initial thoughts were that he seems a tad phony.

Have you ever seen someone in genuine shock? That wasn't acting.

Have you ever seen someone in genuine shock? That wasn't acting.

I guess I never really have seen genuine shock on the television. It seemed so surreal and theatrical. If I had seen it in person I may have had a different initial reaction to it.

Got it that time, Sam :hi: Crazy stuff. Don't believe anything fishy - that father was extremely relieved that his son was alive.
Still hard to tell if NG is a beatch or a hero. I'm going w/ beatch..

She's no hero, but I wouldn't call her a biatch based on this either. She broke the news to him and then pressed him a little for some clarity. I would assume that's just part of the job.

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah. Agree. First off, I would have ran out of that studio in a split second and not stayed on there answering questions. He didn't ask once about the condition of his child that had been missing for 11 days. I don't think I would've left my phone "charging" in the car. How do you do that anyway? Leave your car running? Maybe someone was in his car though, I don't know.

How do you check a basement along with the FBI and police checking and not find the kid? He's a 12 year old boy, not a set of car keys.

Lots of question to be answered. Not accusing the dad. Just saying something is off here.

She's no hero, but I wouldn't call her a biatch based on this either. She broke the news to him and then pressed him a little for some clarity. I would assume that's just part of the job.

It is, and I know it, but she permeates my screen wayyyyy too much, thanks to my wife, so there's maybe a bit of resentment in my comments. Still don't like her.

VN Store

Back