Buying UT gear

GrowVol

Which internet site have you guys used that you have found to be great as far as buying stuff....shirts,tags,pictures,etc..

I live out of state and family lives in Knoxville. I only get up there twice a year. I try to stock up on Vol stuff when back in town but it rarely works out.

So where do you guys order from on the internet?
thx

Which internet site have you guys used that you have found to be great as far as buying stuff....shirts,tags,pictures,etc..

I live out of state and family lives in Knoxville. I only get up there twice a year. I try to stock up on Vol stuff when back in town but it rarely works out.

So where do you guys order from on the internet?
thx

I use the one linked from utsports.com

thx guys...
Side note: Last time I was up, I left hotel looking for the sports goods place at Turkey Creek and got lost.............................2 weeks later I got 2 traffic tickets in the mail for turning right on red. I had never even heard of camera enforced law enforcement. LOL! it's all good.

thx guys...
Side note: Last time I was up, I left hotel looking for the sports goods place at Turkey Creek and got lost.............................2 weeks later I got 2 traffic tickets in the mail for turning right on red. I had never even heard of camera enforced law enforcement. LOL! it's all good.

They stopped doing this.

Also, I refuse to buy anything other than the coaches polo this year because adidas is mailing it in. #Nike2015

The team shoe isn't orange. I hate that.

Reactions: 1 person
They stopped doing this.

Also, I refuse to buy anything other than the coaches polo this year because adidas is mailing it in. #Nike2015

The team shoe isn't orange. I hate that.

thx. Ive ordered from a couple places over the years, but its always at random sites. It's probably all the same as far as price(I guess).???
Glad to hear about Knoxville doing away with cameras at intersections. Family was telling me that when they first put those in...a crazy dude got atop a building off Kingston Pke and shot out one of the cameras or the control box and got arrested.

thx. Ive ordered from a couple places over the years, but its always at random sites. It's probably all the same as far as price(I guess).???
Glad to hear about Knoxville doing away with cameras at intersections. Family was telling me that when they first put those in...a crazy dude got atop a building off Kingston Pke and shot out one of the cameras or the control box and got arrested.

Cameras remain. They just stopped with the right turn on red nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back