Woman assaults a minor who was using a drone

Why do the ugly ones always think people want to take pictures of them?

I bet she was either drinking or smoking dope and was pissed she was going to get busted.

did she try to fish hook him, at the 1:15 mark, that's classic

Last edited:
to be fair, if she was with a boyfriend and he went off on this kid, the reaction would be different. guys would be saying that they'd do the exact same thing to protect their woman.

flying a drone on a beach is creepy af. this 16 year old needs to learn boundaries.

nevertheless, assault ain't right either.

It's a little sketchy to be flying a drone at the beach but her reaction to him flying it is way way overboard.

to be fair, if she was with a boyfriend and he went off on this kid, the reaction would be different. guys would be saying that they'd do the exact same thing to protect their woman.

flying a drone on a beach is creepy af. this 16 year old needs to learn boundaries.

nevertheless, assault ain't right either.

It's a little sketchy to be flying a drone at the beach but her reaction to him flying it is way way overboard.

How is that sketchy? He's playing with his new toy. I don't think his intentions were to take pictures and then take them home and masturbate.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude got his behind handed to him by a girl.

Was there something else I missed in the video?

I can't stand the camera phone d-bags and this is the new version of that. It's only going to get worse.

I thought the video was hilarious. What a little whiny b&Rch...the guy not the girl...she's just nuts.

How is that sketchy? He's playing with his new toy. I don't think his intentions were to take pictures and then take them home and masturbate.

I agree with this. It is possible the beach had the most open space in his area for flying his little copter, plus landing on sand has to be better than landing on a hard surface.

the kid may have been taking pictures of seascapes. Man, the thought police have already convicted him.

Saw a guy flying one last summer in Destin. He was flying it over the beach and over the gulf. Showing people how high it would go and how well he could maneuver it. He even let several people give it a try (including both of my sons).

It had a GoPro attached and he showed everyone the footage the next day.

Never thought it was creepy at all. Mostly just someone showing off their new toy.

VN Store

Back