The 10,000,000 th Post Countdown Thread.

orangeblooded2

**Temple of Truth**
10,000,000 :good!:

I say I post it, but hey thats just me.

Wish I had more of a purpose starting this thread but lets see what happens.......

Paying tribute to one of the most famous few thousand post in all of volnation = asdfjkl; asdfjkl;

Hard to believe we will soon pass the 10 million mark. Amazing! You guys are awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do you only have 9 stars, did you give one to somebody?

I likely haven't updated the script to account for ten years. Never imagined needing that any in the beginning. :)

Hope you're well hman.

I likely haven't updated the script to account for ten years. Never imagined needing that any in the beginning. :)

Hope you're well hman.
Doing pretty good, hope you are well as well. Getting ready for the big Grizz beatdown of the thunder chickens in about 2 1/2 hours. :dance2: Hope I'm still dancing at 11:30. :p

Doing pretty good, hope you are well as well. Getting ready for the big Grizz beatdown of the thunder chickens in about 2 1/2 hours. :dance2: Hope I'm still dancing at 11:30. :p

Been looking forward to the game all day.

I guess the question is: what should I be wearing? :dunno:

I like to keep it loose. Grizz shirt, Grizz hat, Grizz boxers. Then articles of clothing come off as my intoxication level or excitement with the game increase. Same routine if I'm at home or at a bar to watch.

I like to keep it loose. Grizz shirt, Grizz hat, Grizz boxers. Then articles of clothing come off as my intoxication level or excitement with the game increase. Same routine if I'm at home or at a bar to watch.
We need to go to a bar to watch a Grizz game. I'll video everything to post up in here. :p

i like to keep it loose. Grizz shirt, grizz hat, grizz boxers. Then articles of clothing come off as my intoxication level or excitement with the game increase. Same routine if i'm at home or at a bar to watch.

tmi

Hard to believe we will soon pass the 10 million mark. Amazing! You guys are awesome.

9,928,444 right now. I'm thinking a couple of gift cards from the Freak. One for the 10,000,000th post and one for who guesses closest to the day and time it is posted.

You know it took what ten years at an ever escalating membership to post 10,000,000 post a few more coaching changes and in the next ten years freak will have this many post knocked out in 5 years or less.

VN Store

Back