Keep this away from Tennessee Volunteers fans.

IILK2.gif

Reactions: 5 people
This has bad idea written all over it.

Personally I've never understood getting ripped before/during a game. A couple of beers while tailgating maybe but I like to be lucid during the game.

I'm old school, I want my alcohol wet. Besides, if my alcohol is powdered, how would I wash down the cocaine?

Reactions: 3 people
This has bad idea written all over it.

Personally I've never understood getting ripped before/during a game. A couple of beers while tailgating maybe but I like to be lucid during the game.

You obviously haven't been around for the past couple of years...

A decent blackout is all that has gotten me through these last years as a Vols fan...

That author must be of the way younger generation. Who doesn't know they're called "airplane bottles"? Syrup bottles, really? Does this idiot raid his local Cracker Barrel and steal syrup bottles?

That author must be of the way younger generation. Who doesn't know they're called "airplane bottles"? Syrup bottles, really? Does this idiot raid his local Cracker Barrel and steal syrup bottles?

Lol

Id say most of us young people know they're airplane bottles. I've never heard of them referred to as anything different but some people just aren't that bright

Powdered alcohol may be coming to a liquor store near you | The Verge

Putting a can of beer in a brown paper bag is about to look like child's play. A new product that's somehow been approved by US regulators makes booze as discreet as a packet of sugar. It's called Palcohol, and it transforms a shot of vodka or rum into a pocketable pouch of powder. Tear it open, add some water, mix, and you've got hard liquor. Considering the age group that Palcohol is going to appeal to, however, the sweet, pre-mixed powders are probably going to be far more popular. To start off, the company plans to make margarita, mojito, cosmopolitan, and lemon drop flavors.

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room… snorting Palcohol. Yes, you can snort it. And you’ll get drunk almost instantly because the alcohol will be absorbed so quickly in your nose. Good idea? No. It will mess you up. Use Palcohol responsibly.

:eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back