Worst Wheel of Fortune contestant ever

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/nztzwMiQTaI[/youtube]

Nice job representing Indiana.

You have to pronounce it correctly? Sucks for that guy. I have an irrational hatred of game shows.

My wife and I watched this episode last week... She laughed non-stop for 30 minutes. Once the guy said "On-the-Spot Dicespin", Im pretty sure she pi$$ed her pants.

come on. you can tell that the only person who, at that point, thought less of him than all of us, was him

He still had the most money. Although when your competition is Bama and A&M that's probably not saying much.

It was on in the background and I saw it from the kitchen and I hear him mispronounce Achilles badly and flip out. Go on to watch him look like an idiot the rest of the way and somehow still win. Priceless.

come on. you can tell that the only person who, at that point, thought less of him than all of us, was him

I did feel sorry for him after the first flub; the look on his face was one of "Man I wish I could disappear right now".

His last 2 though...I don't know what he was thinking. He was seemed to be going for "Car" in the second one, but the category was Person so that should have been his first clue, plus if it were "Car", he already had asked for an "R". I guess he could have been going for "Cat" but that's still silly . And "Dicespin", I'm guessing that sounded ridiculous to him about a second after the word came out of his mouth.

He still had the most money. Although when your competition is Bama and A&M that's probably not saying much.

That's the other thing, he was tearing it up for 95% of the game. It was basically like he kept driving the field and fumbling at the goal line.

"Let's Dicespin Pat!"

Chic from Bama was cute and since she wouldn't be wearing the sweatshirt for long it doesn't matter that it says Alabama on it. Nomsayin! :thumbsup:

"Let's Dicespin Pat!"

Chic from Bama was cute and since she wouldn't be wearing the sweatshirt for long it doesn't matter that it says Alabama on it. Nomsayin! :thumbsup:

I think the phrase you are looking for is NAHMEAN?

VN Store

Back