Utah mom accused of killing 7 infants

:no: There are plenty of people out there who would have loved those babies. It always makes me sad to see stuff like this. There are way too many people out there that can't have kids that would love to have these babies.

She should be given lethal injection as soon as legally possible. What an effing animal!:mad:

This story is disturbing, but I don't get how the ex-husband is not a person of interest. How do you not know what happened to 7 of your babies?

This story is disturbing, but I don't get how the ex-husband is not a person of interest. How do you not know what happened to 7 of your babies?
You're assuming that he knew.....................but I get what you are saying

I don't buy it if he says he doesn't. If your spouse is pregnant 7 times, how do you not begin to question what happened to them.

Maybe she went to a clinic and had them aborted, then kept the bodies. Surely he wouldn't have called the cops had he known about it. She may have told him she was pregnant but had miscarriages. Just a theory.

I don't buy it if he says he doesn't. If your spouse is pregnant 7 times, how do you not begin to question what happened to them.

Well we don't know how far along she was when she gave birth. I haven't read too far into the case, but were they birthed at full-term? Do we know that the ex-husband and her were together when she was having these children? They could have been the children of multiple other men. Dont get me wrong, Im not absolving his responsibility if he knew, just doesnt make sense that he wouldnt at least be questioned.

Not that I disagree with Clops on the inside, but wouldn't the world be a terrifying place if the VN pub/politics forum ran it?

Yes. Imagine if the football forum or the bb forum ran the AD's office. We would have coaching changes weekly.

We're not a court however and we can look at the information at hand an make up our minds on it.

So you've already heard her side of the story, the ex husband's and read up on all the evidence? I'm just saying, there is a hell of a lot we don't know at this point.

So you've already heard her side of the story, the ex husband's and read up on all the evidence? I'm just saying, there is a hell of a lot we don't know at this point.

I'm leaning toward blaming the mother at this point but if her husband or ex are also to blame they should meet the needle just like the so called mother.

VN Store

Back