Shipping vehicle across the country

SDV

I need to ship our SUV to Cali. Anyone ever done this? Have any reputable companies? Seems like a lot of shysters out there

Never did this. But I knew a girl who did. Said it was a big pain in the butt. Good luck

I need to ship our SUV to Cali. Anyone ever done this? Have any reputable companies? Seems like a lot of shysters out there

What? No relo package from the new employer? Might be cheaper to have a friend drive it out and fly them back to Nashville.

U ship. Who knows? You may be an episode of "Shipping Wars".

Ship your car? You are going to ship your car? I shipped my car and it was very easy.

Reactions: 2 people
What? No relo package from the new employer? Might be cheaper to have a friend drive it out and fly them back to Nashville.

I thought about doing this, but after the gas, food and plane, its cheaper to ship and better on my car to keep the miles off

I thought about doing this, but after the gas, food and plane, its cheaper to ship and better on my car to keep the miles off

Only 2000 more miles on the vehicle. I'm guessin' about $700 to ship. But, only a guess. My company always paid to have mine shipped but I checked into it once about 15 years ago and was going to cost about $500 to ship from So Cal to Knoxville. If you book in advance, you should be able to book a flight from Ontario to Nashville (ONT to BNA) for about $250. Gas to drive to Cali would be around $300. Anyway, just some input.

Only 2000 more miles on the vehicle. I'm guessin' about $700 to ship. But, only a guess. My company always paid to have mine shipped but I checked into it once about 15 years ago and was going to cost about $500 to ship from So Cal to Knoxville. If you book in advance, you should be able to book a flight from Ontario to Nashville (ONT to BNA) for about $250. Gas to drive to Cali would be around $300. Anyway, just some input.

The price is actually about double going that way because its much cheaper to ship a car out of CA because so many are leaving. The going rate is $1,100.

Gas in a Sequoia at $100 a fill up and 350 miles a tank at a 2,000 mile trip is about (6 fill-ups) $600. Food, beer and flight for buddy $250 = $850. Its a little bit cheaper, but that's another 2,000 miles on my SUV

I've wondered how much it would cost to ship a car to South America. You can't drive to Brazil or Colombia from The States.

I've wondered how much it would cost to ship a car to South America. You can't drive to Brazil or Colombia from The States.

From what I hear of the laws in S. Africa, shipping your car might be punishable with death.

When do you need to ship it?

NOMB, but are you moving back to Cali?

VN Store

Back