My new Girlfriend is a LSU fan....

Milehigh_Vol

So I started dating this girl and she is a hardcore LSU fan.... I didn't think to ask till I helped her move some clothes around the house and saw the horrific scene that was LSU jersey and shirts. Then I saw the worst thing of all a Baton Rouge newpaper from the 2007 SEC championship game with a signed picture of her and les miles on the field after the game. She is a 10 year season ticket holder and her brother inlaw's dad is one of the main boosters for LSU... I am crying a little on the inside. :cray:

Reactions: 4 people
Since we hardly play them I don't see it as a big problem. Now if she were an Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, or Vanderbilt fan you'd have a problem.

Reactions: 2 people
Question #1 Is she hot?
If she is just make the house all orange and say VFL

So I started dating this girl and she is a hardcore LSU fan.... I didn't think to ask till I helped her move some clothes around the house and saw the horrific scene that was LSU jersey and shirts. Then I saw the worst thing of all a Baton Rouge newpaper from the 2007 SEC championship game with a signed picture of her and les miles on the field after the game. She is a 10 year season ticket holder and her brother inlaw's dad is one of the main boosters for LSU... I am crying a little on the inside. :cray:

We need a picture before we can give you sound advice.

Gross! You can do better man.

Depending on the hotness level of said LSU girlfriend, I may or may not be willing to take one for the team...

VN Store

Back